Intensive Leasing Campaigns
Our intensive leasing campaigns are specifically designed to reduce structural vacancy. Intensive Leasing Campaigns are:
- Campaigns run with concentrated activities for a defined period of time
- Using a wholistic marketing approach
- Custom made for each particular asset
To generate accelerated lease up or to generate quick market feedback about the lettability of an asset.
Typically we use a combined approach of intensive market penetration within the defined time period as well as a number of creative ideas aside from the trodden pathways.
Not always does such a campaign result in the desired instant success but in any event, it can serve as a valuable source of insights about the reasons for historically unsuccessful letting efforts so that the relevant decisions can be taken based on sound insights rather than speculation.
However, when successful, such an intensive leasing campaign can breathe new life into a property, often resulting into a dynamic process of accelerating lease up. To initiate this process we have developed various concepts that can be applied, depending on the particular situation.
Case Studies for Intensive Leasing Campaigns
- Campaign for micro lettings (room by room) of office units to revive a vacant part of a complex of buildings in the city centre of Leipzig
- Development of a mixed use concept for a vacant office property in a fringe location of Frankfurt including a real time market test
- Lease up of a vacant hotel as furnished studio apartments and development of a design concept for subdivided retail units to improve marketability of a former supermarket unit in a small town in the Mainz region.